I'm an Open University Student studying for a BSc Computing. I live in Lymm, just south of Warrington, in the North West of England with my wife Carole. I spend a lot of time wondering why the world can't be a nicer place: and then I get on with writing a program or producing a website.

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Aha! Book arrived.

Poor postman: he arrived this morning with two parcels from Amazon for me...

The first was a comparatively light one containing a USB soundcard that I've picked up so I can use Lyceum (for L196 Croeso: beginning Welsh) without having to sit under the desk!

The second, however, is much more interesting --- and decidedly heavier --- Processing by everyones favourite author Ira Greenberg. Oh yes!

I hadn't realised it was a hardback, nice presentation and good print quality.... oh, I'd better get reading before everyone picks the best chunks!

No comments: