I'm an Open University Student studying for a BSc Computing. I live in Lymm, just south of Warrington, in the North West of England with my wife Carole. I spend a lot of time wondering why the world can't be a nicer place: and then I get on with writing a program or producing a website.

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Starting slowly

Noswaith dda!

I've been somewhat distracted for the start of our endeavour: having started on L196 (Croeso: beginners' Welsh) at the start of the month, it's proving to be a completely different way of studying from my normal M*** courses. It's an interesting course, but one that I must remember is only supposed to take a little time a day.

Thoroughly enjoying dipping into Processing. Must select a chunk soon.

Hwyl.

2 comments:

Est xxx said...

Hey Geoff didn`t know you had a blog, you is one edumacated guy!!!

Geoff Riley said...

I didn't know I got comments though... only just spotted this! :)