I'm an Open University Student studying for a BSc Computing. I live in Lymm, just south of Warrington, in the North West of England with my wife Carole. I spend a lot of time wondering why the world can't be a nicer place: and then I get on with writing a program or producing a website.

Monday 9 February 2009

And time goes on...

Chunk 14. Functions 1.

Yip, that's what I'm doing. I am doing it. Really. Yes.

I'm also learning Welsh (L196 Croeso: beginners Welsh), which may seem incompatible with a computing degree, but apparently 30 points can be used for anything, and I'm taking them at their word on that.

My main delay has been.... well actually I was writing an eBook on beginning programming in DAZ Studio Scripting. DAZ Studio is a 3D rendering package and the scripting is generally based on ECMA Script... I really didn't want to get Processing and DAZ Studio mixed up, so I got that one finished first since I'd started it first.

Now I can knuckle down to the jolly subject of functions and what they're all about. ;)

...and I'll try to resist using smilies.

No comments: